At AmeriDrive we care about the safety of our drivers and our vehicles. We want to create awareness about the importance of responsible driving. Among others, some of the best practices are:
- Always wear your seat belt when driving.
- Please require all your passengers to wear their seatbelts including the ones seated in the backseats.
- Never text and drive.
- You are responsible for keeping an eye on the maintenance signal, if it turns on please get in touch with us immediately so we can swap your car.
- Do NOT report the vehicle stolen or missing to any law enforcement agency. Only we can do that. If you cannot find your vehicle please contact us right away.
- If you are involved in a car accident, find a safe location, and call 911 to report the accident. We require an accident report with an incident case number for our records.
- You are fully responsible for any traffic violation, drive safely and responsibly.
- Keep your cool on the road. Incidents of road rage happen often, risking the safety of the driver, passengers, and the vehicle. Always avoid confrontation.
- Never drink and Drive.
- Keep a safe distance from cars in front of you. This gives you enough time to stop if the driver in front of you suddenly steps on the brakes.
- Drive extra carefully in bad weather.
- Don’t drive if you’re feeling drowsy. Always make sure you are well-rested when driving.
Please call us at (833) 305-3500 if you have any further questions, we’ll be happy to assist you.
Do you have any other good driving practices we can add to this list? Let us know in the comments.